You may have the best web site in the world, offer the best products or services, but all of that means nothing if no one knows about you.
When your site is competing with over a billion other web pages, you need an unfair advantage. SubmitWolf and SEO Toolkit can give you that advantage.
SubmitWolf v8.0 is an easy to use, professional website promotional tool, which automates the process of promoting your web pages on the Internet. It can dramatically increase the number of visitors to your web site.
SubmitWolf v8.0 automatically registers your websites with all the main Search Engines, Directories and Link pages. Contains a full database of Search Engines that take automated and manual submissions.
SubmitWolf v8.0 Overview
- SubmitWolf engines are upgraded daily
- Covers all known Engines that take automated submissions
- Quick links to all known Engines that only accept manual submissions
- Built in submission guard prevents websites from being banned due to repeated submissions (spamming) to search engines.
- Offers a wide range of website categories to select from enabling submission to specialty engines.
- Lists the number of emails each engine sends after submission, engines with excessive emails can be omitted from the submission.
- Integrates with PrioritySubmit.com premium listing services and pay for inclusion engines including, Yahoo Search submit, Entireweb, ScrubTheWeb, Slider, whatUseek, Mirago and many others.
- SubmitWolf v8.0 features overview.
- Register your pages with hundreds search engines and directories in minutes.
- Increase your sites link popularity from directory links.
- Post your links to over 500,000 link pages.
- Submit as many of your URLs as you like at no additional cost. *
- Run your own URL submission service with SubmitWolf Enterprise.
- Available as a stand alone product, or integrated with Trellian SEO Toolkit.
* SubmitWolf usage is limited to 5 domains and licenced for personal use only. You can submit as many URLs as you like from 5 domains. SubmitWolf Enterprise has no domain limitations.Download your FREE SubmitWolf trial Now!
Removal Trouble Shooter Whole Blog Post By Title
Latest Post : Windows Security Software
Old Post :
New Folder Create Slow || Application No Appear Windows Taskbar || MyWebSearch Removal || NWPROVAU.DLL Removal Guideline || SpyArsenal.Personal Desktop Spy
Friday, May 21, 2010
System : Windows XP Service Pack 3
If you have used the HijackThis to scan your computer to track down a virus, malware, trojan, backdoor, spyware etc, then you may see if it appear one component look like below :
O10 - unknow file in winsock LSp : c:windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
Then what is NWPROVAU.DLL?
The file nwprovau.dll is one of the file install by Client Service For Netware from our computer as Network Component, It purposely install for the IPX/SPX.
Then whether delete this file, or keep it in your computer?
If your computer are not using the IPX/SPX protocol and Netware, and you have not install about it. Because now day our Network protocol COMMONLY USED is TCP/IP Protocol, then DELETE this file from your computer is better (Since my case part : When it appear my computer system is starting to slow down for all my working, although I don't know when it start to installed on my system).
In the Windows registry, the nwprovau.dll file will be show up in the following registry key.
It will generally be shown under Key # 4 with the following information as show in below picture.
Step to REMOVE the NWPROVAU.DLL
1.) If you are decided to REMOVE it from your System, then you must used this program called LSPFix and save it to your DESKTOP. Click here to download directly, or go to Official Website to understand more about this program.
2.) Open the LSPFix from your Desktop, and follow the instruction. Now you can see like below Screen. If your Window don't have Buggy or improperly removed LSP software then you will see the message "NO PROBLEMS FOUND" appear in box screen.
3.) TICK "I know what I'm doing (or enjoy re-installing my operating system...)" option if not, you are not able to process (unable to click) for next step from button.
NOW at your LEFT SCREEN (Keep area) you can see the file name as "NWPROVAU.DLL" with description "NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Protocol", and now Select this File name and click the BUTTON with ">>", and the file will transfer to "REMOVE area"
4.) Click Finish after transfer to REMOVE AREA. And you will get the following "Repair Summary" from below screen picture. Click OK to proceed. NOT NEED RESTART YOUR WINDOWS.
5.) Now open and run HijackThis, and you can see that "O10 - unknow file in winsock LSp : c:windows\system32\nwprovau.dll" NO MORE APPEAR in your scanning result list.
Hope it will work for you.
Find this topic NWPROVAU.DLL related in Facebook
NOTE : for whose are expert and professional Computer Trouble Shooting, then you are at your own risk TO DECIDE fully REMOVE/DELETE all related file name from your Windows Register. Go to START -- RUN -- type regedit -- CTRL+F, and type nwprovau.dll, DELETE all file in your register if you are know what you doing. For me, I delete all without backup. For your own safe, just backup your Registry before do anything.